Sunday, January 19, 2014

Phalacrophobia and Peladophobia

Right off let me tell you that, unless you are a phobiaphile, neither of those are what you might think they are....

For Christmas my BFFZ gave me a deck of phobia knowledge cards....just in case I should run out of phobias I now have all I need to know about more????

Since the phobia card refers to Dwight D. Eisenhower, I will use him as a clue.

For those of you who have no need of phobias or information about them....here's a pic/clue for you
I don't intend to offend any one by being silly about phobias, but having been a participant in so many of them, I figure I can say what I want. Humor is the cheapest coping tool.
 
 
 
PHALACROPHOBIA IS FEAR OF BALDNESS OR  GOING BALD
 
PELADOPHOBIA IS FEAR OF BALD PEOPLE
 
 
Today is National Popcorn Day and no, right now I do not know if there is a name for fear of popcorn....hold on, I'll go Google that....well I didn't find an official one but some folks at Yahoo Answers had a few suggestions and I ran into a list of REALLY weird ones for us to investigate later.
 
For those of you who have bigger problems today is the feast day of St Ulfid who was apparently martyred by Swedes having destroyed with an ax a statue of the god Thor. 
 
One last note:  If you click your mouse in the fish tank you will give the fishies some food....go try it now.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment